Why Should You Donate?
With the race just 4 days away, it is time to rally the troops and get fired up to race 930 miles across the Sierra Nevadas, the Mojave Desert, and the Rockies.
Thank you for following along with my training on Facebook and our blog! The Race Across the West is a great challenge for me to test my endurance, but this is not about me. This is about helping our Army Special Forces soldiers (Green Berets) who have been injured serving our great Nation, and the families of those who have not returned home.
I am riding to increase your awareness of the Green Beret Foundation, an organization that gives back to injured and deceased Green Berets and their families. Below is a breakdown of how much it costs the GBF to help these veterans.
- $10 Pair of Prosthetic socks
- $50 Meal for Green Beret family at Walter Reed or SAMMC
- $150 Laser Regeneration Therapy Appointment
- $250 Gift Card for Gas and Incidentals
- $550 Alpha Stim Device for Pain Relief
- $1000 Casualty Assistance Check
- $3000 Game Ready Machine - active compression and cold therapy systems for cryotherapy, physical therapy, and rehabilitation devices for injury recovery.
- $5000 40 Sessions of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) for Traumatic Brain Injury
- $10,000 IVF
- $15,000 Intrepid Dynamic Exoskeletal Orthosis (IDEO) Brace
Please help me in raising $100,000 by donating to the Green Beret Foundation. We are 15% of the way to our goal; with your help I know we can reach it!
De Oppresso Liber,